Did you check ?
The https:// is missing here ![]()
Yeah, I’m sure that right now, the APPLICATION_URL in the .env file is https://autohound.gyroscopictestdev.xyz.
I’m just simply restarting the node app by doing pm2 restart server and npm start am I missing a step perhaps?
I’m not fluent with pm2, maybe kill and start the process, but you will have downtime 
Can you try to add a console.log in your app.js on the APPLICATION_URL ?
Just did and it’s coming out as without the https.
So the problem definitely comes from your environment variables 
maybe pm2 caches them, or you set it somewhere without the https… (in the configuration of pm2 maybe ?)
Yeah so about that. It seems like Forest Admin is not seeing the changes I make on the Production end. I just tried it locally and it immediately saw the changes in .env but not in production.
Just tried it in both envs using npm start
This is weird, there is no way this comes from Forest since we don’t persist the env variables anywhere 
Try pm2 restart <pid> --update-env maybe
Yeah, I did give that a try. Although the same thing is happening using node server as well.
As seen here https://stackoverflow.com/a/55420334
If it doesn’t work, try to load the variables from your ecosystem.config.js as shown here
Otherwise you might need to check everywhere you might have defined a wrong env variable
Yeah. Anyhow I think it might be out of Forest Admin’s territory at this point. Thanks for the guidance! Really appreciate it.
No problem ! If you find what’s causing the issue don’t hesitate to post it here for others to find 