Clear Layout Changes On Environment

Hey Forest!

So we have quite a bit of layout changes stuck in a remote environment right now, that should not have been made and we want to get rid of them. How can we clear the pending layout changes on a remote env? Also is there a way for me to push layout changes from one remote env to another(non-production)?

Thank you!

Hey @Arda_Yurdakul,

Sadly, this is currently not possible, but this is on our roadmap.
I can’t really give an ETA, but this feature is definitely planned.

I’m pushing this to our product board to add your feedback on the future feature!

3 Likes

In case someone stumbles on this thread, this feature is available since November '21.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @anon15707845,

Thank you for letting us know! It totally slipped under our radars. Unfortunately it seems I cannot find this command in the forest-cli tool. I tried upgrading to the latest versions for both forest admin and forest-cli but no dice. Here are some screenshots. We really need this feature and glad it’s here. Thank you in advance for the help!

Hello @Arda_Yurdakul,

Could you please upgrade the version of forest-cli installed globally on your system with npm install forest-cli@latest -g? It looks like you installed the recent version of forest-cli in your repository (which allows you to call npx forest environments:reset, but not the global command).

1 Like

Thank you so much, that worked :pray: