Date column format

Since we started using Forest here in the company, this issue happens.
Why do the date/time formats I set on my all date/time columns keep changing to blank with no apparent reason?
I always use the same formats DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm:ss or DD/MM/YYYY, but from time to time they vanish.

I’ve just set this one now again.

This one I had set before, but now… blank :confused:

Setup

“express”: “~4.17.1”,
“forest-express-sequelize”: “^7.0.0”,
“sequelize”: “~5.15.1”,
“pg”: “~8.2.2”

Hello @fabmarc,

It should keep the value you feed it with.

In which environment this happen ? (Production/Development/Remote)

PS: In your exemple, you took 2 différents fields (created_at and updated_at) so the behaviour looks normal since it’s not the same field.

Regards,
Morgan

Any environment.

@morganperre, the example I gave I had just filled in created_at (just to show the format I use), both fields were blank before though. I just filled created_at and left updated_at blank.

The previous screenshots were taken from staging (remote environment) yesterday.
Afterward, I copied that layout to the local environment. Today I found out, opening another collection/table (Jobs), that the created_at has the format I did yesterday for UserTutorialAnswers, and updated_at too (I mean, blank).

Double-checking many collections/tables in all environments, I realize that it seems that the formats are gone when is set DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm:ss, other columns set either with DD/MM/YYYY or HH:mm remain the same.

Examples:

Hey @fabmarc,

I will try to reproduce your issue :wink:

I do not reproduce :thinking:. Did you change your schema ? Or update widget on another field ? If you have a video reproducing your error it would be very helpful :pray:

OK, I will try to get it.

1 Like