[Express] Smart-action onChange called only one time

version: forest-express-sequelize@8.5.14

Hello,

I think you have bug on the frontend. I have a smart-action with onChange hook on a field, this one is called at the first change. But when i try to change my field again the hook is not triggered by frontend. As you can see in video no request are sent.

demo: Démo bu FA, dropdown smart-action onChange not called - YouTube

Hey @Justin_Martin

Could you share the name of your project so I can check your project configuration?

In parallel, I’ll check if I’m able to reproduce.

Thanks in advance

My project name is click-and-care-backoffice

Hello @Justin_Martin :wave:,

Thank you for your feedback :pray:. We are able to reproduce this bug on our side, we start to look for a solution.

Kind regards,

Florian

Any info about fix ?

Sorry for the wait :pray: We have just found a way to solve this bug. The fix should be released on Monday :rocket:

Kind regards,

Florian

1 Like

The fix has just been released, please let me know if it works on your side :pray:

Kind regards,

Florian

I still have the problem. Does it work in the environment where you reproduced the bug ?

Hello again @Justin_Martin,

Ok I think I understand what is going on, it looks like the first bug was related to the onChange and there is another one specifically related to the dropdown. After some modification I manage to reproduce another bug. I’m starting to work on it and I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Florian

1 Like

Any info about new fix ?

Hello @Justin_Martin,

The fix is ready, it just have to be reviewed :grinning:. It will come really soon :pray:

Kind regard,

Florian

1 Like

The fix has just been released :rocket:, sorry for the wait we had some trouble with this piece of code :pray:. Can you tell me if it works for you ?

Kind regards,

Florian

1 Like

Yes all works well ! :wink:

1 Like