Hide Premium Features

Hi there, I’m new to ForestAdmin but am really liking what I see at the moment - at the very least - as a quick and easy way to get up and running with a simple CRUD interface without having to jump through many hoops.

That said, I don’t currently have a need for the “Premium Features” and would like to hide them from the UI so they don’t confuse my users. I totally get the approach here and I’m sure putting those premium features front and center may help push potential users towards paid accounts but I’m really hoping there’s a way to hide those. I’m certain that they’re worth the investment but, at the moment, I’m just trying to get something simple in place.

Is there any way for me to hide them?

1 Like

Hi @conrad :wave:
We don’t support disabling the “Premium features” screens, however I’ll push your request to our product team so it can be discussed :slight_smile:

Hey @anon94532230! Thanks a bunch for the quick response :slight_smile: Fair enough, I appreciate you letting me know. For context (in case it helps), I can see the value in making those features available to someone in a development role that might be making the decision on if it would be worth the investment but for end users it seems like it would detract from the experience and, possibly, only serve to confuse them :slight_smile:

Totally understand the approach though. Thanks again for the response!

Thanks for your feedback !