This is a template you must use to report issues.
You can also drag images, videos and include
I can’t connect to my production environment, I get the message you are not authorized to access this project
I noting that when I select Production there is a request to http://localhost:3310/forest/authentication/callback?code and got a 403 response, some strange because it should be pointing to my production API, shouldn’t?
Another strange thing that i noted is that when I was using development environment an mi project was running over http://localhost:3000 the request I was gotten the same error, http://localhost:3310/forest/authentication/callback?code and got a 403 response when I can connect my develop environment was becouse I run mi project over port 3310
I suspect that the route http://localhost:3310 was hardcoded and that is the reason why I can’t connect.
I already put mi keys in my production server
- “forest-express-sequelize”: “^8.4.8”,
- Express Version: ^4.17.2
- Sequelize Version: ^6.13.0
- Database Dialect: postgres
- Database Version: postgress-12
I expect that I could select the production environment and connect with mi models and get my data
In this optional section, please:
- include any relevant log snippets if necessary,
- or remove this section if left empty.
Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:
- Project name: Node_Backend
- Team name: Operations
- Environment name: production
- Agent type & version:
- Recent changes made on your end if any: