I was creating a record in ForestAdmin. There are two Postgres JSONB fields without default values in DB. I didn’t fill these two fields in ForestAdmin form either.
Record created with these two fields as database NULL.
Record created with these two fields as a string literal “null” (4 letters).
Please provide any relevant information about your setup.
- Package Version: “forest-express-sequelize”: “6.1.2”,
- Express Version: “express”: “4.17.1”,
- Sequelize Version: “sequelize”: “5.21.7”,
- Database Dialect: Postgres
- Database Version: PG 10.7
- Project Name: fm-admin