Schema file sent to forest but changes are not reflected

Feature(s) impacted

Schema file sent to forest admin but the models don’t update on the admin portal

Observed behavior

I generated a new schema file, pushed it to production, but the changes are not reflected in forest admin

Expected behavior

Expected behavior is that the changes show up in the admin

Failure Logs

There are no error logs, I get the successful log that “Schema file sent to forest”

Context

Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:

• Project name: ygii-prod
  • Team name:
  • Environment name: production
  • Agent type & version: engine_version: 14.17.5

Hello @Filip,

Looking at the schema definition of your project, it seems that we receive a new one yesterday… Do you confirm the issue is still persisting ?

Can you provide a step to reproduce your issue easily so that I can try on my end ? :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Louis

@anon16419211 yes it still is. sections and publicItemSections are tables in the database for example and are in the schema file but are NOT showing up on forest. Please inspect the schema file and look at how it differs from the UI on forest.
We just do the regular deployment: first generate the schema file by running the server locally with NODE_ENV set to development, then we push it to production with NODE_ENV set to production and we get the server log that the file has been sent to forest, but no changes are reflected.

Thanks for your quick answer I’ve just did a quick manipulation on our end that should update your UI configuration according to the last schema received. Can you confirm or not that you still have your issue ? :pray:

I also did that, just to clarify to everyone here: if you update your model, you need to give permissions to your role to view the new tables, otherwise you won’t be able to see them. Here is an explanation URL: Customize your fields - User Guide

1 Like