Hi there folks,
I’m currently wondering if anyone in the community is building a test suite for their Forest Admin BE - at the moment, I’m trying to implement integration tests for endpoints using supertest and wondering if there are any good patterns for ensuring that the test requests are authenticated on each request / general good setup of a test environment.
Please provide any relevant information about your setup.
- Package Version:
- Express Version: “express”: “~4.16.3”,
- Sequelize Version: “sequelize”: “~5.15.1”,
- Database Dialect: “postgres”
“Test tooling” : “jest” “^26.6.3”
- Database Version: “postgres:12” ( docker image )
- Project Name: Oak National Academy