Cannot login to Forest Admin

Hi, Forest support
I logged out of forest admin, then trying to relogin with google back, but I couldn’t login, there is a pop up message

Hello @Fajar_Sidik_Tanjani,

I’m not able to reproduce can you share more information on this issue (project name, circumstances, …) ? Do you still experience it ?

PS: The pop up is totally legit, it’s used to make the authentification with Google.

Morgan

I still experince it. Then, I’ve been re-invited to join the project by signing up with Google again. However, still I couldn’t sign up, then another pop up appeared showing “login failed:unexpected error”

project name : forest user / Hidup Tanpa Sesal
circumtances : i can’t login with 2 kinds of responses: (1. torii oauth) and (2. unexpected error)

Hi @morganperre
I still experince it. Then, I’ve been re-invited to join the project by signing up with Google again. However, still I couldn’t sign up, then another pop up appeared showing “login failed:unexpected error”
project name : forest user / Hidup Tanpa Sesal
circumtances : i can’t login with 2 kinds of responses: (1. torii oauth) and (2. unexpected error)

Hello @Fajar_Sidik_Tanjani,

Have you already an account ? You’re trying to create a new one in your screenshot. :eyes:

Can you try to Sign in ?

Morgan

Hello @morganperre
The problem has already been solved. Thank you very much for your concern and suggestion. :pray:

1 Like