Hello Forest Admin team,
I am trying to call some traceability matrix between:
- User Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Test Cases
- User Requirement can have assigned multiple Software Requirements
- Software Requirement can have assigned multiple Test Cases
I proceeded as follows:
I created collection “idTraceability”
I created router with the respective dataQuery:
If I run my sql query directly on database, I get also the right results:
- as you can see, row 3 “Information about new articles” is listed twice since “Software Requirement” 4 and 5 are assigned to this User Requirement.
- this is exactly as this should work
However, this is not the result that I see in Forest Admin. It looks like this in forest admin:
- as you see, the row is just simply duplicated, but this is not how that result should look like…
The applied query is just regular multiple left-join.
SELECT user_req.id, user_req."requirementName" as "User Requirement", soft_req.id as "Software Requirement ID", tests.id as "Test Case ID" FROM "userRequirements" as user_req LEFT JOIN "userRequirements-softwareRequirements" as user_software ON user_software."userRequirementId" = "user_req".id LEFT JOIN "softwareRequirements" as soft_req ON user_software."softwareRequirementId"=soft_req.id LEFT JOIN "testCases-softwareRequirements" as soft_test ON soft_test."softwareRequirementId" = soft_req.id LEFT JOIN "testCases" as tests ON soft_test."testCaseId" = tests.id ORDER BY user_req.id ASC;
Is there any specific setting in collections that I overlooked or is that a bug?
Thank you for your help,