Copy of layout configuration failed

Hi team,

I have a problem: I tried to copy my production environment to Development and it failed:

I have got the following email:

The copy of your layout configuration from environment "Production" to environment "Development" has failed. Please contact us at [support@forestadmin.com ](mailto:support@forestadmin.com?Subject=Copy%20Layout%20failure)for help.

What can cause a layout copy not work?
Could you please help me?

As a side question: is it better to submit the issue here or to send a mail as written in the mail received? :wink:

Thanks and regards

Hi @Louis-Marie :wave:,

Could you confirm you copied your layout around 16/17PM (GMT+1) yesterday ?

If that’s the case, It seems like a connection issue to our job manager that handles copy layout actions. I would suggest to try again, if that’s possible ?

What can cause a layout copy not work?

If the options is available on the app, you should not have any issue with the copy layout function :slight_smile:.
The failure email is sent for any issue that could have happen during the job execution, so I’m not really sure on how to answer this question. That’s mainly why the mail content suggest to forward the request to the forest team, so we could provide a more in depth answer to this kind of issues.

is it better to submit the issue here or to send a mail as written in the mail received?

All support requests should be made here, and I forwarded your question to the team so we can update the mail content as well :+1:

Hi @jeffladiray

Yes, I received the email dim. 3 janv. 17:58.

I have just tested it again this morning, and it worked.

Thank you for your answer.

Best.

1 Like