Good morning folks,
I’ve currently implemented a smart action called Update units for our admin UI. I’m expecting this smart action to work across different teams. We have several teams at the moment but we want it to work for the Production Admin team and the Engineering team.
At the moment, the smart action works with the following combinations:
- Works in the Engineering Team UI in Staging
- Works in the Engineering Team UI in Production
- Works in the Production Admins Team in Staging
- Fails in the Production Admins Team in Production
It is weird that the smart action seems to work everywhere except in the Production environment when I’m in the Production Admin teams UI. I’ve double checked the roles and I have all the relevant permissions for this smart action.
Here’s a screenshot of the error:
Looking for some help to see how to resolve this issue - I’m really stuck on this one!
- Package Version:
- express: “^4.17.1”,
- “forest-express-sequelize”: “^7.3.1”,
- Sequelize Version:
- Database Dialect: Postgres
- Database Version: Postgres:12
- Project Name: Oak National Academy