FA keeps asking me to repeat my password to "Unlock my Data"

This is a template you can use to report issues. You can also drag images, videos and include Preformatted text

Expected behavior

When I login to FA with my admin account, I can typically see and access all data.

Actual behavior

As of yesterday, FA now asks me to enter my password to “Unlock my data”. When I re-enter my password, I get the error “Your password is incorrect, please try again.” However, I’m typing my admin password correctly. I even tried to reset my password, but get the same behavior/error.

Failure Logs

Context

Please provide any relevant information about your setup.

• Package Version: “forest-express-sequelize”: “^5.7.0”
  • Express Version: ~4.13.4
  • Sequelize Version: 4.8.0
  • Database Dialect: PG
  • Database Version: 9

“express-jwt”: “~5.1.0”,

Hello,

On September 30th, the root certificate of Let’s Encrypt expired. Forest Admin is using Let’s encrypt for its own certificate, and the first call from your agent to Forest Admin is this password check request.

Some obsolete versions of OSes do not embbed the new root certificate of Let’s encrypt, leading to connection errors to our server.

Could you please check that you can run a curl https://api.forestadmin.com from your server? If you get a 404, it means that it accepts the certificate.
If you get an issue about the certificate being expired, you need to upgrade your system.

For instance, docker images for node < 12 do not support this new root certificate, and need to be upgraded.