I can't access to development \ Error

Je me permets de vous contacter car je n’arrive plus à accéder a Forest en développement.

Voici les logs :

[2022-11-28 09:28:24] Forest :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: Records Index error: uninitialized constant ForestLiana::UserSpace::ActionTextRichtextSerializer
Did you mean? ForestLiana::UserSpace::ActiveStorageAttachmentSerializer
/Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:288:in const_get' /Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:288:in block in constantize’
/Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:284:in each' /Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:284:in inject’
/Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/inflector/methods.rb:284:in constantize' /Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/activesupport-6.1.7/lib/active_support/core_ext/string/inflections.rb:74:in constantize’
/Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/forestadmin-jsonapi-serializers-2.0.0.pre.beta.2/lib/jsonapi-serializers/serializer.rb:251:in `find_serializer_class’
/Users/ameliedarnat/.rbenv/versions/2.7.4/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/forestadmin-jsonapi-serializers-

Pourriez-vous m’aider ? Car je ne trouve pas la solution à ce problème.

Hello @adarnat. :wave: Welcome to our community. :confetti_ball:

We tend to answer in English so everybody can benefit from the community threads. :pray:

• Can you share your project name? (It will allow us to have a quick look at your setup)
  • Are you the only one in this situation?

I see you are using ForestLiana (our agent for rails applications) can you share the version you are using?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1. My projet is Coach’eo.
  2. Yes because i’m the only one who use Forest
  3. gem ‘forest_liana’, ‘~> 7.7’, ‘>= 7.7.2’

Thanks you.

Hello @adarnat

I see that your issue happens on a collection list.
Could you please share this model here or as a PM if it contains sensible informations?

Have you tried browsing other collections to see if the problem also appears?