Hi Forest Admin teams,
I have an issue filtering rows by dates with the “is” selector. It seems that your filter applies on miliseconds and not seconds like displayed, causing not matching filter.
So how to filter rows to find a row at a precise date in seconds ?
Thanks for your help
Hi @Aarbel! Welcome back.
Can you fulfill this part of the template so we can give you the best answer?
- Project name: …
- Team name: …
- Environment name: …
- Agent (forest package) name & version: …
- Database type: …
Indeed, your screenshots are relevant. Thanks for sharing them.
Let me know what agent (forest package) you’re using so we can help you.
Sorry i missed your feedback, here are the details:
- Project name: “Clovis V2 (Prod / Staging / Dev)”
- Team name: no team, just “ADMIN” user
- Environment name: “Production”
- Agent (forest package) name & version: “forest-express-sequelize”: “8.5.14”,
- Database type: PostgreSQL
Thanks a lot for your help !
You are right, I just reproduced the same behavior, but I think this is the expected behavior.
Payload sent to the agent (`forest-express-sequelize` in your case)
I will share the feedback with our team and come back to you with more information.
In the meantime, you can use the following workaround to fulfill the same behavior.