Just to sum up what I understand looking at your environments data:
- The environment matching your environment secret is marked as a remote one on my end, but I’m pretty sure that not what you are expecting
- Both of these environments (DOCKER_DEVELOPMENT, INTEGRATION) have the same schema, so I’m pretty sure you might have a third environment involve here (See next point)
- Base environment for your branch
feature/smart-refunds is not DOCKER_DEVELOPMENT, but an environment with a secret ending with
I’m still investigating, but it seems like
forest-cli have a very specific way of detecting the source environment on
forest push, and looking at your previous thread (this one), I think something might have introduced a missconfiguration in your project.
I would suggest the following if that’s ok for you (Let me know otherwise)
- Start your backend with your schema using the environment secret ending with
f7b0 to sync your forestadmin-schema
- Test if everything is working as expected on your forest (And that your branch changes looks right)
- If everything is ok, retry the push command to see your changes on the INTEGRATION environment.
- Then, let me know once done.
To be as explicit as possible on the issue here: Our new dev workflow automatically create a development environment for you on
forest init. I suppose that the DOCKER_DEVELOPMENT your have was created after your
forest init, and strangely enough, was marked as a remote environment on our end (Still not sure why, I need to investigate this part).
If I’m right, your push command is issued from the source environment ending with
f7b0, which has a mismatching schema (?) in our system, that would explain the error.
If I’m wrong, we might have an issue in our code base that have introduced this strange behavior. I’ll take a look on my end to see if I can spot anything.
Sorry for the delayed response, and I hope this will help. Let me know