Regression issue

Hi,

Following the last update on this issue Performance issue I have just tried the last release of forest-express-sequelize which is 6.3.9.

I have now a new issue: when a “reference” column of an associated relationship is defined to use a “smart field” (instead of a native field), the parent list is generating an error.

Examples:
With the same collections as previously (“users” and “crm_user_exchanges”), if the crm_user_exchanges collections is defined to use a smartField named “crm_ref” then displaying the associated collection in users collection will generate a sequelize error:

column crm_user_exchanges->regarding.crm_ref does not exist
DatabaseError [SequelizeDatabaseError]: column crm_user_exchanges regarding.crm_ref does not exist

I have now the same issue with hasOne relationShips.
Let’s take this one:

db.users.hasOne(db.kyc);

Displaying the list of users is generating an error:

[forest] :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: Unexpected error: column kyc.Onboarding does not exist
SequelizeDatabaseError: column kyc.Onboarding does not exist

Because the “Onboarding” field used a reference for the “kyc” collection is a smartField, not a native field.
If I replace the smartField by a native field in the “reference” of the “kyc” collection, the error disappears.

• “database_type”: “postgres”,
  • “liana”: “forest-express-sequelize”,
  • “liana_version”: “6.3.9”,
  • “engine”: “nodejs”,
  • “engine_version”: “12.13.1”,
  • “framework”: “express”,
  • “framework_version”: “^4.17.1”,
  • “orm_version”: “4.44.0”

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi @Louis-Marie,

Thanks for your feedback,
Could you share with use the implementation of your Smart Field and precise what native fields are necessary to compute this Smart Field? It would help a lot to reproduce and fix the issue.

Thank you.

Here is another post related to this topic:

@Louis-Marie we released the version 6.3.10 which contains the fix for your issue.

Can you try it on your project?

1 Like

Hi @GuillaumeGautreau,

I do not have the “Reference” problem any more.

I think the regression issue is fixed.
I still have the performance issue, but will continue on that other post.

Thanks.

1 Like