@tomlobato thank you for sharing those in private.
I checked on our end and it seems that indeed, nor your development environment’s
forestadmin-schema.json file nor the production one contains the smart action.
On development environments, the
forestadmin-schema.json file is updated and sent when restarting your server.
As production environments are intended to follow a development environment on which you’d make all model and collection editions, the schema is not updated but only sent.
The correct flow would then be:
- Add your smart action on your development environment collection file.
- Restart your development environment (this should update the
forestadmin-schema.json file and send it).
- You should then see the smart action on your development environment collection settings.
Then if you want to have your smart action available on your production environment:
- Push your code from the development application to the production one. (this should then manually add the smart action on both your collection and
- Restart your production environment application. (this should send the newly edited schema to our end and make the smart action available on your collection settings of your production environment)
I hope those explanations will help you make your smart action available