Just to be clear, I identified 2 problems, probably not related but since I’m not sure (and are affecting the same thing on our side), I post both of them in the same topic.
- This kind of URL should work as it used to be few days ago: https://app.forestadmin.com/:ENV_ID/data/320259/index/record/320259/bcfedd6b-1623-4040-ad64-49bb94867fa8/summary
- Environment IDs should remain the same
https://app.forestadmin.com/:ENV_ID/data/320259/index/record/320259/bcfedd6b-1623-4040-ad64-49bb94867fa8/summary URL now displays a blank page with
UnrecognizedURLErrorerror in the browser console
- I can see, using the CLI, that our production and staging environments IDs have changed. I tried to use the URL above with the “new” environment ID but I get the same error. I suspect that URLs with environment IDs are no longer valid?
Please provide any relevant information about your setup.
- Package Version: 1.0.0
- Express Version: 4.17.1
- Sequelize Version: 5.21.12
- Database Dialect: MariaDB
- Database Version: couldn’t get the info
- Project Name: Chez Nestor
Feel free to tell me if you need more info!