Bug with "was in last quarter" filter

Feature(s) impacted

I’m using the “was in previous quarter” filter for one of our charts, but the data returned seems incorrect.

Observed behavior

The “was in last quarter” filter returns the same data as the “was in previous year” filter.

Expected behavior

It should only return the last quarter data.

Failure Logs

Context

• Project name: Squarehub
  • Team name: Operations
  • Environment name: Production
  • Agent (forest package) name & version: gem “forest_liana”, “~> 7.8.1”
  • Database type: Postgresql
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: None

Hi @Nelson ,

Thanks for the feedback. We will get back to you soon for the fix.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Shohan

1 Like

Hi @Nelson,

I have just released version 8.0.7 which fixes the issue.

Hello @nicolasa,

Thank you for the quick fix.

I’m facing some issues though when upgrading to the 8.0.7 version (coming from the 7.8.1):

some of my charts won’t render anymore and I get this error for most of them:

JSON::ParserError (unexpected token at '{"aggregator"=>"and", "conditions"=>[#<ActionController::Parameters {"operator"=>"blank", "value"=>nil, "field"=>"deleted_at"} permitted: true>, #<ActionController::Parameters {"operator"=>"previous_week", "value"=>nil, "field"=>"created_at"} permitted: true>]},{"aggregator":"and","conditions":[{"field":"deleted_at","operator":"blank","value":null}]}]}'):

json (2.6.3) lib/json/common.rb:216:in `parse'
json (2.6.3) lib/json/common.rb:216:in `parse'
forest_liana (8.0.7) app/services/forest_liana/filters_parser.rb:6:in `initialize'
forest_liana (8.0.7) app/services/forest_liana/value_stat_getter.rb:12:in `new'
forest_liana (8.0.7) app/services/forest_liana/value_stat_getter.rb:12:in `perform'
forest_liana (8.0.7) app/controllers/forest_liana/stats_controller.rb:32:in `get'

Do you have any idea where it could come from? I tried updating first to the 8.0.0 version but I get the same errors.

I saw the v8 brought some breaking changes on permissions, but I believe we’re already up to date with that.

Thanks for your time!

Thank you for your feedback.

I have released version 8.0.8 which fixes this new issue.

2 Likes

@nicolasa Great, it works perfectly now. Thanks again for the quick reaction!

3 Likes