Deleting my account

Hi guys, hope everything is going well for you. I think there might be some configuration errors with my Forest Admin account, and I think the fastest way to resolve it is to delete my account and start from scratch again.

However, I couldn’t find any way to do this by myself. Could I request the Forest support team to help me delete my account on my behalf? Many thanks for your time!

Account Email: rushan@xxxxx.xxxx

Hi @rushan,

Maybe we can help to solve your issue before deleting your account.
Can you tell us more about you misconfiguration issues?

(I edited your initial post to protect your privacy)

Thanks for the fast reply! So there are 2 issues which may or may not be related:

1. When my team tries to change my permissions level from Developer to Admin, the email invite link that I receive only leads me to the login page but does not change my permissions. I’ve tried twice so far.
  2. When I try to run my development server, the frontend doesn’t seem to get any data from my server. The UI does load, but the records themselves do not. However, the rest of my team has no problem and I can access our production environment is just fine. My development server log shows a mix of successful and unsuccessful HTTP requests, so I guess my .env variables are fine. I tried setting up again on another computer, and the same problem occurs.
OPTIONS /forest/stats 204 0.181 ms - 0
OPTIONS /forest/stats 204 0.492 ms - 0
POST /forest/stats - - ms - -
POST /forest/stats - - ms - -   # HTTP calls for accessing records data looks similar to this

So, I’m kind of stuck in terms of figuring out what I might be doing wrong. I’m willing to restart my account from scratch if that makes troubleshooting easier haha :slightly_smiling_face: Let me know if you have any ideas!

About your first point, you don’t need a new invite to change a permission level from “Developer” to “Admin”.
A user with “Admin” permissions can easily upgrade your permission level in the project settings.
Once done you’ll just have to refresh your browser page to enjoy your new permission level.

About the second point, I think you should try to get rid of your existing development environment setup and start a new setup from scratch for your development environment.

Anyway, those issues have nothing to do with your user account.