Create a new row in a table.
No error and the row is inserted.
Browser network tab:
No other error messages can be observed. Update to existing rows works but all insert fail.
- Project name: …
- Team name: …
- Environment name: production
- Agent (forest package) name & version: …
- Database type: Postgres 15 on Supabase
- Recent changes made on your end if any:
Could you share (here or privately via DM) your project name so I can check your configuration on my end?
It looks pretty similar to an ticket we currently have and that is being handled while we speak, but I want to be extra sure.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your input
Indeed, this issue is the one I thought. The ticket is already created on our end, I’ll link your thread so you’ll be notified once the fix is released
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the quick reply
The fix should be deployed. Depending on your project, you can either:
- Click on the “Sync database schema” button on the bottom left of your screen
- Create a fresh new project
Let me know if everything is now working as expected
Thanks @jeffladiray insert and delete works now!