Forwarding to Summary View

Feature(s) impacted

When I click on a record in the table view (Cases) and that record gets opened.

Observed behavior

It brings me to the Summary View of that record.

Expected behavior

It should bring me to the Details View of that record. This is what currently happens for another collection, called Requests.

Failure Logs

In this optional section, please:

• include any relevant log snippets if necessary,
  • or remove this section if left empty.

Context

Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:

• Project name: jurata
  • Team name: jurata
  • Environment name: production
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: it might be due to a SmartView we added to the Cases collection in the free test mode of the Premium account. I would like to delete this view, but I can’t since we don’t have Premium.

Hello @David_Roegiers

Sorry the delay, I’ll check on which conditions the list view redirects to the summary view and detail view, and come back to you asap

I just checked the source code.

Outside of custom cases for integrations (stripe, …), the links in the table view redirect to the summary view when one section or more if defined in for any given summary view.

Smart views seem to be unrelated.

Deleting the content of your summary view in development mode and publishing to production should restore the link to how it was before

Romain, thank you for checking into the issue so rapidly. The problem is that I don’t have access to the edit mode of the summary view. We don’t have a paying plan, and somehow I am not able to trigger a test subscription in development mode anymore.

Hi @anon39940173, I’m wondering if upgrading the plan is the only way to solve this or do you see a way to circumvent this issue?

Hi @David_Roegiers

@GautierD reached me to remind me that your ticket got buried under the others, and never got closed it in a satisfactory way.

Sorry for that :neutral_face:

As I’m having trouble replicating the issue, I reached to the customer team, and asked them to enable the premium “summary view” feature for one week on your account (effective now).

Hopefully, you should now be able to delete the summary view from both production, staging and development environments.

1 Like

Hello Romain,

Absolutely no problem.

Thanks to the temporary premium activation, I made some changes to the summary view, and it seems to be resolved now.

Have a good day!

Best,
David

2 Likes