Visual Builder of Summary view is buggy

Feature(s) impacted

Visual builder in the Summary View of a row

Observed behavior

I am not able to drag a new section into it. I am not able to delete a section. See below for yourself.

come-on-fa

Expected behavior

I should be able to drag in a new section so I can add related data. I should be able to delete sections I don’t need anymore.

Context

• Project name: Aisle Discover
  • Team name: Operations
  • Environment name: Development
  • Agent type & version: I’m not sure about those, can someone help please?
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: Major one was that I added new models/routes/forest files for new tables we recently introduced.

Hi @Nick_Rameau !
Do you have any logs in your web console or your backend when you try to perform these actions ?

I have a similar issue but also have this segment I cannot drag or drop.

There is a console error upon loading the Summary view but no new ones throw when opening the editor:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: this.field is undefined
    get filterLocation

I do not see errors on the backend. The summary view appeared to be working well until I added related data, the related data added comes from a smart relationship.

I have found a temporary workaround which makes me think my issue is not exactly the same as @Nick_Rameau

If I add sections and allow the broken section to stay in it’s designated space, then it works for the time being. JS errors are still throwing and no backend errors.