I have 2 questions related to environments.
Question #1: From this Environments doc, I see the way to create new environments. But currently this is not visible in my project. Is this a premium feature?
Question #2: There are certain configurations that I can do only from the ForestAdmin UI. Few examples are:
- Displaying only few collections on the left hand side navigation bar
- Setting description for a field
- Ordering of fields in create/edit form
If I am using this Environments feature, how will I be able to sync the UI changes made in staging environment and automatically apply the same set of changes to production environment?
- Package Version: 6.2.1
- Express Version: 4.16.4
- Sequelize Version: 5.15.2
- Database Version: MySQL 5.7
- Project Name: xs-library