Layout changes not applied for other users in production

Feature(s) impacted

I’ve implemented layout changes from TEST to PROD, and everything appears fine on my end. However, it seems that other users aren’t seeing the new collections or layout alterations.

This is urgent. Can you please assist?

For instance, the Contract model isn’t visible to other users. It’s possible that they have a different role, such as Operations, but the settings for this role same for these new models.

Failure Logs

Context

• Project name: Seaya
  • Team name: Seaya
  • Environment name: TEST
  • Agent (forest package) name & version: [Widget Name & Version]:
    @forestadmin/agent”: “^1.36.11”,
    @forestadmin/datasource-sequelize”: “^1.5.26”,
    @forestadmin/datasource-sql”: “^1.7.43”,
    @forestadmin/datasource-toolkit”: “^1.29.1”,
    “forest-express-sequelize”: “^9.3.9”,
  • Database type: PostgreSQL
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: Push layout changes from Test to Prod

Hello @Tamerlan_Musayev ,

I see that the “Contract” collection is invisible to members of the Operations team.
I suggest you to switch to the “Operations” team to check that the layout is as intended.

Kind regards,
Enki

Thank you for your response. However, the Contract model was an example; there are several other modifications that not exists. It’s possible that there’s an issue with Forest Admin’s caching system, as everything appears to be in order in the settings.

There is 2 ways of setting the visibility of collections:

• via roles (your screenshot)
  • via layout (team based), from the layout editor

Can you ensure you have enabled all the collections in every team that need it ? You have to set yourself as member of each team to check that.

Kind regards