Loosing all our dashboard configuration after a setup error

Hello Forest Team,
We have an environnement that are working with mongodb (api.Lucien.ai)

One guys of my team trying to launch a new services with a new db on the same cluster and are using accidentally the same key that the production on for thé second project …

After that. we have loosed our complete setup on our forest environnement (filter / dashboard / overview/ etc) …

May you have a possibility to rollback our configuration that was applied before 29th September at 9PM Paris time ?

Thank you by advance !

Please provide any relevant information about your setup.

• Package Version:
  • Express Version:
  • Sequelize Version:
  • Database Dialect:
  • Database Version:
  • Project Name: oxoform

Hi @Nouti :wave:

Rendering backups is a premium feature. This feature is not retroactive, so if you did not subscribe to this feature, your configuration is lost.

Let me know if you need more information.

Hi rap2h, thank you for your response.we are on a premium plan since more than one year :slight_smile: may you please help me for that task ?

I did not found any project with this feature activated in our database associated with your user, but I may have missed something. Please note that this option is only available for the highest premium plan, e.g. Enterprise. It’s labeled “Incident Recovery”. Could you tell me the name of the project so I could double-check?:pray:

Hey Rap2h,
At the moment when we subscribe to your system, this premium plan was not existing !
It was 250$/month for 10 users or On demand plan.
Si it’s clear that we are not on « premium plan »
Our project name is OxoForm.

We are ready to pay if you sell a one shoot recovery as we have many days of setup (more than one year of customization) to recover something not far from what we have in the past.

I see that in case of error caused by an update, you was able to recover environment of some clients.

Hi @Nouti :wave:,

You can save a copy of your layout in all your Forest Admin environments and re-apply a layout configuration using our copy layout feature!

Do you have other environments on Forest Admin (dev, staging, etc.) on which you have saved your production configuration?

We are only able to recover environments for projects having an incident recovery clause as we don’t save this information on our end.

Hi Louis,
Ok i see. I don’t know how it is possible but I think that we have a miss configuration there or an error between session as my dev configuration was also deleted …

Ok, then I will recreate all and then I will save it on our dev environnement after

Thanks guys have a nice day

1 Like