Npm start not working after first installation

I’m struggle working with the new installation process.
Do you have an option to keep the schema inside my server and not creating new server as before?

Expected behavior

Have a working project after run ‘npm start’

Actual behavior

Not working

Failure Logs

Context

Please provide any relevant information about your setup.

• Package Version:
  • Express Version:
  • Sequelize Version:
  • Database Dialect:
  • Database Version:
  • Project Name: Gyro

Hello @Gal_Saada and sorry about the issue you’re dealing with !

I think I need a little bit more information to help you out, could you give me some more information about what you did before the npm start ?

Also can you show me the content of your userTrainingRoutineSessions model ?

Thanks!

Hey thank you for your help.

Before npm start I followed the instruction:
lumber install and all the rest.

UserTrainingRoutineSessions:

Can we jump into a quick call Remi?

Thanks,
Gal Saada

Apologies, I think I wasn’t precise enough in my request. You should have a directory called models in your server, and a file called userTrainingRoutineSessions.js inside it, this is the one I was asking for :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t jump into a call right now, but I’ll let you know if a live debug session is possible!

I don’t have model in my project.
Slack/Discord?

I’m sorry but I’d prefer to handle this case on our forums, as it could help other people encountering the same problem as you do :slightly_smiling_face:

The models directory should have been created automatically when you installed your backend using the lumber generate command, you will find it here!

If it really doesn’t exist, ensure that you setup your database correctly in the onboarding process.

Please come back to me with some screenshots of the lumber generate output if you still can’t find this directory ! :wink:

@remi Hey, long time…
Does that help?

Hi @Gal_Saada,

Could you share the whole model ? I can’t locate an ARRAY with invalid type in the screenshot you provided.

Did you retry the lumber generate command with the version you’ve downloaded on November or with a new one?

An finally (And if that’s ok to you), would you share the DDL of the table that generated this model?

Thanks in advance :raised_hands:

Hi @jeffladiray,
Found the problem thank you very much!

1 Like

Good to know that you found the issue :pray:

Was that generated by lumber? If that’s the case, could you give me the column type you used?