I am launching my dev server (same on remote) the forest json schema file is updated, but I have this line in my console “Schema was updated, sending new version” but never finishes. It create a lot of issues and I can’t manage to sync/push my forest changes as well between env as it always says it’s not the same in both env. I believe this is due to that issue.
Also it creates that when I am in the BO, I can see all records but when I click on one it says it doesn’t exist, although it used to work without any issue.
It should finish to send new version, on my local, and also when I deploy on my staging remote env.
Schema was updated, sending new version
Project name: VOGZ - Backoffice
Environment name: development and staging (also prod though, it just creates issues everywhere)
Agent (forest package) name & version:
“@forestadmin/plugin-flattener”: “^1.0.9”, (although to try something else I removed that one and used the flatten mode auto as I had a notice message on my console - but it stopped working before that change)
FYI - as another try, just updated to:
but same result
Database type: mongodb with mongoose and expresses
Recent changes made on your end if any: normal model updates, nothing really different
Thank you so much for your help it is blocking us a lot
Hi @jdmry After looking our datas, I see the last sync of your schema on your Development environment is today at 14:09:28.
Can you give a little information to check if your last change has been synchronized?
Do you confirm, you have always the log Schema was updated, sending new version when you start?
Hi @Arnaud_Moncel thanks for coming back to me quickly!
Ok that’s weird…
So yes I confirm that I have always the same log.
As a matter of fact, I launch my server, it changes my forest json (the same log message again), I stop my server, I commit and push it. And when I launch my server again it still tells me there is change again even without changing anything. The change in the diff is a defaultValue somewhere… like from 1680699789696 to 1680699885104, bit weird.
And also the message again never goes from Schema was updated, sending new version to something else
That the culprit, you have a default value who change all time you restart your server.
That the difference who blocking you to sync, between environment, your layout changes.
I suggest you to try to fix this value and normally all will be back to normal.
Thanks again, it did resolve the sync issue
Unfortunately I thought everything was related but no, I am now back to my original issue that’s I have been dealing with for a while, that if you wouldn’t mind helping me I created a new topic for better visibility