Smart Action field for upload image is not working

Feature(s) impacted

Upload image option is not working from yesterday (11 Jan 23 - 3PM IST)

Observed behavior

When we click on Add a file option in image upload field of any smart action, it is not responding to click event. It is expected to open file explorer to select image from local machine. However drag and drop of image onto field is working fine.

Expected behavior

On clicking Image Upload field of smart action, it should open explorer and allow images to be selected from local machine.

Context

• Project name: Curator
  • Team name: Developer
  • Environment name: Production
  • Agent type & version: 8.3 (forest-express-sequelize)
  • Recent changes made on your end if any:
  • Express Version: 4.17.1
  • Sequelize Version: 6.6.5
  • Database Dialect: MySql
  • Database Version: 5.7.24

Hello @Nilesh_Shirsat,

Thank you for the report, I confirm to you that we are aware of this issue and looking for a fix ASAP.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue causes.

Best regards,

Dogan

@dogan.ay we also face the same issue from yesterday . Add a file option in image upload field is not working. only. drag and drop is working . could you please advise .

Hello @Sivakumar_Tukanti,

As confirmed, we are aware of this issue and working on a fix to be deployed ASAP. You can workaround by using the drag&drop functionality. If nothing else please stay tuned to this thread as I will notify when the fix is released.

Best regards,

Dogan

We decided to rollback the latest changes, the file picker should be working once again. Please do refresh your browser if the issue is still present.
Once again sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

1 Like

Thanks it is working now

1 Like

Sorted now , many thanks @dogan.ay .

1 Like