Still waiting for approval after approval

Expected behavior

I expect the approval action run the smart action and delete the “waiting for approval” row from the list and create a row into the approval history.

Actual behavior

A success message appear and the smart action was triggered but the “waiting for approval” row is still into the approval list and there is nothing into the approval history.

Context

Approval flow

• Package Version: 0.0.1
  • Express Version: ~4.16.3
  • Sequelize Version: ^6.0.0
  • Database Dialect: postgres
  • Database Version:
  • Project Name:

Hello @Charles_Talbot ,

I am sorry to read you’re facing this issue. Please answer several questions that would help me understand what is going on.

Can you please tell me if it happens for all the smart actions or only some specific? On all the environments? All the teams? All the users?

Did it suddenly start to happen now (if you remember when it started it could help the debugging process)?

Could you please also give me your project name so I can check in our internal tools if everything is correct from our side?

If you refresh the page does the approval request stay in the list or disappears? If a different user goes on the approval requests can this user see it in the “waiting for approval” queue?

Thank you for your help

Hello @anon90145840

It’s happening when a “trigger with approval” user trigger a specific action and a specific “approval” user is trying to approve. (sorry, it’s a really random bug)

It seems this problem appear one week ago.

The project name is core-banking (Julaya).

If I refresh the page, the request stay on the list for every users.

Hope I answer to everything.

Charles

Hello @Charles_Talbot,

Could you please share with us details of the HTTP request that is supposed to approve the smart action? You’ll need to open the developper console before approving the smart action. You’ll find the HTTP request in the network tab.

I would like to know if the request returns an error.

Can you also check in the console if you can see an error?

Thanks