This collection cannot be found - You must provide param `row_edit_id` to `generate`

Feature(s) impacted

In the summary section when no data is available and appears a button “Create the first One” for Related model.

Observed behavior

when you click the button appears This collection cannot be found → looking in the browser console appears You must provide param row_edit_id to generate

Expected behavior

But when you go using the related data for the same data collection appears the same button and when you click on it; appear the new form correctly

It happens in all the related data

Failure Logs

see the picture above for bowser console log

Context

• Project name: Rents

• Team name: Operations

• Environment name: 95642 Development

• Agent type & version:

“meta”: {
    “liana”: “forest-express-sequelize”,
    “liana_version”: “8.5.3”,
    “stack”: {
    “database_type”: “mysql”,
    “engine”: “nodejs”,
    “engine_version”: “16.14.2”,
    “orm_version”: “5.15.2”

• Recent changes made on your end if any: no change

Hello @James_Del_Villar and welcome on our community forum ! :slight_smile:

To sum up, you are not able to create a record from the UI if it has a related model without related record ?

Would it be possible to share a screen recording of your issue so that I can test to reproduce your issue locally ?

Kind regards, :slight_smile:
Louis

To sum up, you are not able to create a record from the UI if it has a related model without related record ? yes , I can do it only if I enter from the related data section.

let me know if you can watch the video. regards

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out on this one, it seems that you’ve just discovered a bug on our app. We have created a ticket and we will let you know once resolve.

Kind regards,

Hi, any news regarding the ticket. ?

Thanks.

Hello @James_Del_Villar,

Sorry for my late reply, after checking this current ticket it seems it is still in a “Doing” mode and have not been fixed yet.

I’ll let you know once released :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Louis

Hello @James_Del_Villar,

The issue is now fixed: it should not be possible to create a record from the embedded related data in a summary view for now.
So no more dead link!

Thanks.

1 Like