Unableto authenticate you

:warning:This is a template you must use to report issues. :warning:
You can also drag images, videos and include Preformatted text.

Feature(s) impacted

Please describe in this mandatory section the feature(s) that will be discussed in this topic.

Observed behavior

after updating to the latest version I get the following message:

Failure Logs

Console:

Network:

node:

Context

Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:

• Project name:rental-admin
  • Environment name:pgsql
  • Agent type & version: “forest-express-sequelize”: “^8.4.7”,
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: upgrade from version 2 to 8,upgrade node from 8 to 10

Hello @user1,

Thank you for your message.

If I understood well, you upgraded your forest-express-sequelize from version 2 to 8?
Did you follow the upgrade notes?

Thanks.

Hi @adriguy
yes, I think I did everything according to the instructions. I have updated one by one

Hey @user1,

Thanks for searching all those information. We will try to find the culprit. :pray:

The network indicates a failing calls on the /forest/authentication/callback URL.

• Do you encounter the issue on development environment or on production environment ? (I don’t find any pgsl environment for the project rental-admin)
  • Can you share your APPLICATION_URL environment variable ? (It can cause this issue)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Morgan

1 Like

Hi,

I can’t check the environment from https://app.forestadmin.com/projects , I don’t know why. Is there any other way to check it?

Ok, you can see it on the upper-left corner of the application when you join a project but lets forget about that.

I need to know your APPLICATION_URL configuration. :pray:

Regarding the configuration of the rental-admin project, for your production, it should be to

APPLICATION_URL=https://rentaladmin.wildtangent.com

Let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,
Morgan

Sorry, before I wrote about APPLICATION_URL envirroment vairable - I dont know where I can find it.

Hi again,

APPLICATION_URL environment variable so it can be most of the time in a .env for localhost config (development). In production config it can be store on a specific way depending on your host services (AWS, Heroku, GoogleCloud, Azure, …)

Can you ask a colleague for this information ?

Regards,
Morgan