After login and selection of the project, when I select one of the remote environments (production, for example), I am authenticated to the production environment.
Error message is being shown:
Unable to authenticate you
Please verify that your admin backend is correctly configured and running.
I can see that the browser performs a request to localhost:3310 even though I have selected a remote environment. The url of the remote environment has been set correctly.
Cache clean, restart of the app has been tried.
Please include any relevant log snippets, if necessary.
Please provide any relevant information about your setup.
- Package Version: “forest-express-sequelize”: “^7.0.0”,
- Express Version: ~4.17.1
- Sequelize Version: ~5.15.1"
- Database Dialect: Postgres
- Database Version: irrelevant
- Project Name: solardata_2