Update table from my dashboard view

:warning:I’m trying to update my table but it doesn’t update on my project board​:warning:

Can somoene help me, i was updating my table using the following command: forest schema:update

It was updated on my server but my dashboard shown nothing.

Hey @Mae :wave:, and welcome to our community

Coudl you share with me your project name so I can check what is happening on your project? Thanks :pray:

Hello, i’m new with forest Admin and i don’t know yet how to share my project ?

Hey @Mae

I only need the project name, which is either visible on your project list, or by sharing with me the URL of your project.

You can also share with me the email you used to sign-up as a DM so I can check your project configuration on my end.

Fell free to check it here: https://app.forestadmin.com/DataC/Development/Operations/data/personalInfo/index

In fact, we have 3 tables on our server and the dashboard show only 2 of them. The table “syntetic data” is not there and i don’t know why.

Yesterday i was trying to deploy it on heroku and i doesn’t work. Then there was something buging on the project. I deleted those projects and build this new one. It still have the same problem. The table doesn’t appear on my dashboard.

1 Like

When you speak about Dashboard, is that related to the table view? (Data tabs)

I can see that you indeed do have only 2 collections in your .forestadmin-schema.json.

Maybe you could try the following npx forest schema:update, or npm install -g forest-cli@latest then forest schema:update?

Keep in mind that you ForestAdmin will only display models that are defined in your models/ folder.

Let me know if that helps.

Problem 1 : i can’t see the table “syntetic data”. This table exist in our server but it isn’t display on my dashboard

Problem 2: I’m trying to deploy the dashboard using Heroku and it doesn’t work. I don’t know how to config the env file and the step on the doc isn’t clear for met.

I’m here and i can’t move on.
Deteled file

My env is like this
Deteled file

And my console is still runing like this

Problem 1 : i can’t see the table “syntetic data”. This table exist in our server but it isn’t display on my dashboard

Did you see my previous message? Do you have a “syntetic” model in your models folder?

Problem 2: I’m trying to deploy the dashboard using Heroku and it doesn’t work. I don’t know how to config the env file and the step on the doc isn’t clear for met.

This can be done in the settings of your heroku app (In the environment variables section)

Let me know if that helps :pray:

it seems like somoene deleted my post, i understand why.

yes, i have a table

I did it, please do not share any env secret publicly to anyone unless someone from Forest Admin asked you to do it. Same with any other secret configuration you might have :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for your attention. Sorry for this.

the App is running, thanks but still cannot see the table “synthetic data” that you can see from this image. I run the cmd forest schema:update and this appear

And at the same way, i don’t know what kind of view should appear when the app is deployed on heroku. I still have the same view even if i make some chart on the workspace and dashboard option. Have a look on it here:

Let’s tackle your first problem:

Does synthetic-data-hzh appear in your .forestadmin-schema.json? If not, did you try to restart your development server?
Could you also share with me here the file content of models/synthetic-data-hzh.js?