Development environment is not working

Expected behavior

Expected to see the “Development” environment

Actual behavior

The error message “Our server encountered an error" appears :

But I don’t see any error logs in my console :

Moreover, when I go to the address http://localhost:3310/ it says “Your Application is running” :

Failure Logs

There is no failure logs

Context

Please provide any relevant information about your setup.

• Express Version: 6.14.12
  • Sequelize Version: 6.14.12
  • Database Dialect: PostgreSQL
  • Database Version: 13.2
  • Project Name: mbh-admin

Moreover

I read this article and I tried to access development environment in another browser but it was the same issue

Thank you soo much for your help :pray:

Hi @Paulinelqt :wave:

Do you have any errors on your browser console?
Could you also confirm that your project was working before (According to what I can see, it seems so)
And did you change something recently on your project settings?

Thanks in advance

Hi @jeffladiray :blush:

Indeed I have errors on my browser console :
Error while processing route: project.rendering.index Cannot read property 'type' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined at l.h._pushInternalModel
But I do not know how to deepdive this

My project was working before in the development env, the changes I made were to create a Prod and Staging env and I also changed a little bit the databases.js file in order to avoid SSL errors :

Thank you so much for your help!!

Hey @Paulinelqt,

The code you shared looks good to me :+1:. It shouldn’t be the cause of your issue.

I’ve just check your project on our end and it seems like you development environment was impacted by a bug we are currently fixing. I’ve done the necessary operations on my end, so hopefully, you should be able to access your project again.

I might have missed something though, so let me know if you are still experiencing issues :pray:

1 Like

Awesome! Everything is working well now
Thank you soooo much @jeffladiray :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi @jeffladiray

I’m getting the same issue on my local environment, could you have a look if the bug is also an issue with our projects please.

Hey @forestdan :wave:

Could you please open a new thread, specifiying your project name & environment that is impacted?
Don’t hesitate to refer to this thread, once I have the required informations i’ll give it a look.

Thanks in advance