I am getting a warning in my forest admin project regarding my agent update

we are recently encountering a warning in the Forest admin project regarding the Forest admin agent version.

The agent version on which your project is running (v7.7.3) will soon reach its end-of-life and needs to be upgraded.

This is the exact warning that is being displayed.

I have actually updated the gem version to 8.0 in rails gem file and made necessary changes in gem lock file , but still I am getting this warning.

Can you please help with the resolution in removing this warning.

We are getting the same error but for Node:

The agent version on which your project is running (v8.2.2) will soon reach its end-of-life and needs to be upgraded. Learn more

I ran the npm command mentioned on the relevant link and deployed, but still seeing the message.

Hi @Prabhath070 ,

In order to verify on our side, I will need these information about your project:

• Project name: …
  • Environment name: …
  • Agent (forest package) name & version: …

Best regards,

Shohan

Hi @j0hnskot ,

To keep this thread clear, could you open a ticket for your issue on another thread ?
And please, fill the following information in order to gain some time:

• Project name: …
  • Environment name: …
  • Agent (forest package) name & version: …

Thank you by advance.
Best regards,

Shohan

Hi @shohanr ,
My project name : Co-Lend Integrations
Environment: Production
Agent:

The agent version on which your project is running (v7.7.3)

Best Regards,
Prabhath

Hi @Prabhath070 ,

You must do the upgrade of version of package on a development environment.
Once you have upgraded your agent version in development, you should commit the code changes (packages.json, source code, .forestadmin-schema.json etc.) to push it on production/Staging/Test. Pull the code in each server, install, build and restart server.
It should do the trick.

Best regards,

Shohan