Layout edition working strangely

Feature(s) impacted

Layout Edition

Observed behavior

When I am in edition mode and that I select a collection, I need to click several time on the parameter icon to see the parameter page. When I click on this icon, I see this message:

Expected behavior

Click once on the parameter icon to see the parameter page.

Thanks
Guillaume

Hello @guillaumejauffret,

Not really sure to understand what icon you clicked on. Are you talking about the cog icon next to the name of the collection?

And what version of Forest Admin are you using?

Hi,

yes, in edition mode, whatever the collection cog icon I click on, I do not access directly to the collection edition screen. I stay stuck on the record list. I needs sometimes 3 or 4 clicks to get the collection edition screen.

And sometimes, I can see several green confirmation snackbars saying “Collection reordered” such as here:

I am using this configuration:

"liana": "forest-express-mongoose",
    "liana_version": "8.6.4",
    "stack": {
      "database_type": "MongoDB",
      "engine": "nodejs",
      "engine_version": "16.13.0",
      "orm_version": "6.2.5"
    }

same behavior when I want to make a collection visible or invisible by clicking on the eye icon.

@guillaumejauffret Are you sure that you are not moving (even a little bit) the collection position instead of just clicking on the cog or on the eye to hide/show the collection?

Can you do a screen record so that we can see what’s happening on your end please?

@anon23361380 the behaviour seems to have disappeared. I will tell you if it happens again.

Best