No switch button "staging" on the dashboard

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before !
What happened to the switch button where you could select “production” or “staging” mode ? I don’t know if this is a bug or if the feature was relocated !
Thx for your help

Hi @PierreGoch :wave: welcome to our community!
Thank you for your report.
To understand correctly, you can’t access to your development or staging environment from your production one ?
Can you access your other environment with url ?
I can see multiple team on your project, this error occur with all of them ?

you can’t access to your development or staging environment from your production one => yes exactly
Can you access your other environment with url ? => yes we can
I can see multiple team on your project, this error occur with all of them ? => yes !

I refreshed your rendering cache on Development/Operation.
Let me know if the environment appear on Production/Operation.

Nope still the same issue !

Did you refresh your browser ? And have you try with the Operation team or an other ?

• yes i refreshed using Ctlr+F5
  • Operations team

I refreshed all rendering cache of your development environment, did it make a difference?

nope sorry, still the same issue

Have you got any error on your browser console ?

What is this error object ?

I don’t know I don’t have more details. Do you want to connect with a whereby call to check it live ?

Hi @PierreGoch,

your “Staging-dev” environment was badly configured on our end.
The “dev” mention in your environment name was misleading the system.
I renamed it “Staging”. It should now be accessible in the environment switch menu.
Can you test it again to confirm?

About the “Development” environment of your project I am not sure you’re allowed to access it, unless you have the project “admin” rights. Do you confirm you’re not an “admin” of the project?

1 Like

Hello,
Is it possible for a user to access the staging environnement ? We want only our admins to access the staging.

Hi @Antoine_Mesnil,

Unfortunately this not possible for now.
Let me add a request in our Product Board.

Cheers!