Stuck on "Waiting for your backend to run"

I’m currently trying to add a new STAGING environment.

I added the environment variables given to me. Not only that, but I’ve added the variables and deployed my app several times, but it’s not accepting the changes.

At first, I thought it was something on my side, but taking a look at the console, I see that my NestJS project has the /forestroute working

Every time I reload this page in order for it to trigger a refresh or something, I get a new FOREST_AUTH_SECRET which seems like bad UX to me. Also, there is not a descriptive error on what might be happening because there is no error on the image above or in the dashboard. Additionally, my logs on AWS are not showing any error.

This is the information for my project:

• Project name: OfColor
  • Team name: Operations
  • Environment name: OFCOLOR STAGING
  • Agent type & version: “@forestadmin/agent”: “^1.6.0”

Hello @ro_puente,
Currently your browser can’t connect to your agent that why you are stuck on this page.
Your agent is running well but have you checked these points:

1. The given URL in the form is the right.
  2. Do you have started your agent with the right env variables given from forest.
  3. Check the console.log, you can have more details on what is not going well.

I hope It will help you.

I got in the UI and copied the latest env vars.

I deployed my code again for it to take the changes.

The URL /forest shows no errors after deploying the code
Screenshot from 2023-02-08 08-50-20

Still, the UI inside forest keeps showing the “Waiting for your backend to run…” And these are all the request that were made while I was deploying the app:

We already have a DEV environment working. Our STG branch is using the same with the env vars provided on forest, so I think it should work out of the box. What else can I look for in order to have a hint on why it’s stuck on that screen?

Humm very strange. Can you try to upgrade your agent to the latest version please ?