Summery view reset

Hey guys hope you’re doing great!

I had some issues (happened 2 times already) with the summery view that I built, so sometimes when I stop the Forest docker, some of the sections that I added to my summary view just disappear :confused:

Thanks a lot!

• Express Version: ~4.17.1
  • Sequelize Version: ~5.15.1
  • Database Dialect: postgresSQL

Hello @caid,

Can you give me the name of your project impacted so that I can investigate on what happened?

Thanks, :blush:

Hey @anon16419211 !

The project is on development mode, we didn’t deployed yet :confused:

Best,

Even if your project is on development mode we might have some information on it that could help us investigate. I just need the name of your project :slight_smile:

Best,

Sure, it’s NostrumCare :slight_smile:

Thank you @anon16419211

After checking in our database it seems that we received two different versions of your application in a short period of time which could explain the fact that there was a reset of these summary views :slight_smile:

Hey @anon16419211 ahh then it’s probably because we are 2 people working with the same account on development (we just upgraded to starter plan and didn’t deploy to production yet) !
So if we create an access for my teammate and myself, we wont have this problem ?

Thank you @anon16419211 !

You need to both have a different development environment to avoid this :wink:. You can find more info on how to create a development environment here: Environments - Documentation