The backend responded with an error

Feature(s) impacted

Viewing a record

Observed behavior

Select records cannot be opened (records with status (column/field name) “INACTIVE” or “PENDING”) throws 404. The records are not deleted and can be found in the list.

Expected behavior

Records can be viewed and updated like any other record.

Failure Logs

[Error] [forest] :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: Unexpected error in details view:
Error

description: undefined

errors: Array (1)
0 Object

detail: “[object Object]”

title: “The backend responded with an error”

Object Prototype

Array Prototype

fileName: undefined

isAdapterError: true

lineNumber: undefined

message: “Ember Data Request GET [API LINK] returned a 404↵Payload (application/json; charset=utf-8)↵[object Object]”

name: “Error”

number: undefined

stack: “i@https://app.forestadmin.com/assets/vendor-56f6d5c2818e6c53ba88479381c34a73.js:149:22958…

Error Prototype
(anonymous function) (chunk.8.0ef465b663b809cf1743.js:1:47543)
(anonymous function) (client-218136d04a3bda3027fe819578014960.js:1:3423540)
promiseReactionJob

Context

Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:

• Project name: Hint Health
  • Team name: Hint
  • Environment name: Production (and any environment)
  • Agent type & version: v7
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: N/A (problem seems to have started when Forest UI changed last week)

Hello @jong,

Thanks for your message and welcome to our community :raised_hands:

If I understand well your issue:

• You are able to view all the records in the main table list
  • But when you click on some records (the ones with a status equal to pending or inactive), you cannot render thier details (your agent is returning a 404 error). But on other records (with a different status), you can access their details.
    Is that correct?

Could you please share with me the call that is made to your agent, returning the 404 (by opening your network tab on your browser)?
I wish to see the request URL and the payload.

Thanks!