Complete setup for production environment
The app shows a warning “You’re currently running Forest Admin on your local environment. [Copy your layout configuration]”
After copying the layout from development to production I get a confirmation email an when clicking the url I get an error “Projct 87851 not found”
The production environment is missing from the dropdown list
avendor-775720ee92b3b47b02b0a369dd547ba71.js:20421 Project 87851 not found.
(anonymous) @ vendor-775720e92b3b47b02b0a369dd547ba71.js:20421
www.gravatar.com/avatar/410bb3d5cc3cb92611fd0524a75c42ff?s=80&d=404:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Please provide any relevant information about your setup.
- Package Version: is this the node version or something else?
- Express Version: ~4.17.1
- Sequelize Version: don’t know where to find the data
- Database Dialect: mongodb
- Database Version: enterprise 4.4.4 atlas
- Project Name: talentdata-ch