Can't delete user from a project

Expected behavior

Be able to remove users from the project in Forest Admin project settings.

Actual behavior

When typing in “CONFIRM REMOVE” and submitting I get an error “User deletion failed: unexpected error.”

Context

Please provide any relevant information about your setup.

• Package Version:
  • Express Version:
  • Sequelize Version:
  • Database Dialect:
  • Database Version:
  • Project Name: Kick App (id 53038)

Hello @agarbund,

Can you open the developer console in your browser and share with us any detail you have about the error?

From what I can see in our logs, there is not error on the backend so I suppose that the error is generated by the browser.

Very weird. No error and no request made.

Do you have any log in the console tab?

The Console tab shows some warning when the page loads but nothing afterward.

Hello, I’m adding some more trace in this case, I’ll let you know when it’ll be in production.

I tried on my end to test on a random user, and it works great. The error might be related to something special with this user that we will find out.

1 Like

Hello @agarbund,

We released a new version that will log more details about the error that you are encountering. Can you refresh the app in your browser, open the developer tools and try to remove this user again?

Normally, new lines should appear in the console, with more details about the error.

@GuillaumeGautreau you must have released sth more than just logging because it works like a charm now :slight_smile: Thank you for help.

I’m pretty sure that we did not release anything else related to your issue, but it’s fine if you don’t have the error anymore.