"Delete" action not visible in Related Data Table View

In my collection, I can delete records, whether it’s from the table view or the summary view.

When i access the same records via related data, I no longer have the “Action” button which would allow me to delete record(s)

But if I click on a record and access to its summary view, I have the action button and can delete

my client is asking me why we can’t delete records from the related data table view.

NB : this is a dev environment, no permissions implied here.

Hello @JeremyV,

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed it does not seem normal, in my environments I have access to the actions button from the related Data.

Could you please share with us some info about your project, to identify the technical stack you’re on, as asked in the template for new questions?

Please provide in this mandatory section, the relevant information about your configuration:

• Project name: …
  • Team name: …
  • Environment name: …
  • Agent type & version: …
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: …
  • Project name: Sergic
  • Team name: Gestion
  • Environment name: Any
  • Agent type & version:
    “forest-express”: “^7.9.4”,
    “forest-express-sequelize”: “^7.12.3”,
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: none

Thanks for the information.

I can see that this field is only visible if the field is editable.

In your case, the field inside the collection damageEvents is marked as readonly, preventing the action menu to be displayed on related data.

In the layout editor for your collection damageEvent, you can go in the Fields tab, select documents and disabled the Read-only switch, and it should allow you to launch smart actions on your documents.

Thanks @GuillaumeGautreau , that was the trick !