Thank you for these inconvenient checks.
Ok, I understand now than “code” on your side includes the forestadmin-schema.json, that was not obvious for me. Thanks
Let’s explain more in details:
Schema (forestadmin-schema.json) and layout are different things.
- Schema are generated by your servers except the production one (NODE_ENV == ‘production’)
- dev and staging are generating a schema (and it should be versionned under your git)
- production is using the schema coming from your git repo.
- Layout is a forest side stuff, it come as an additional layer on top of the schema and it contain anything customized from the UI. You can copy-layout things from an environment to another, the the schema must be compatible.
It seems your schema were renewed this afternoon.
- dev, updated today at 14:01:30, agent version 7.6.0
- staging, updated today at 08/09/2021 14:25:36, agent version 7.9.2
- production, updated today at 08/09/2021 14:26:14, agent version 7.9.2
They were differents this morning but they are the same now (except a planA enum value missing in dev). Is the problem fixed?
If the problem is still not fixed, since agent version (forest-express-mongoose) is different from dev to other environments, that is possibly the source of the problem, but we do not reproduce the issue. In this case, can you try to put your staging under version 7.6.0 to verify if that fixes the issue?