Need to redeploy to remove warning about "The agent version on which your project is running (v8.514) will sonn reach its end-of-life and needs to be upgraded"

I have encountered this problem a few times over the last months. The solution has been to redeploy the backend code by just changing the readme.md file in order to make it redeploy.

Feature(s) impacted

The relationship between the tables becomes incorect by showing the id instead of the related field. When the text “The agent version on which your project is running (v8.514) will sonn reach its end-of-life and needs to be upgraded” appears in the head banner

Observed behavior

Expected behavior

I expect that when I deploy when the updated agent version it does not show the text: “The agent version on which your project is running (v8.514) will sonn reach its end-of-life and needs to be upgraded” after a few days of usage

Is there something I can do so I dont need to redploy the project every now and then?

Hello @larssbr,

Thank you for your feedback. However, could you please fill in the required info in new posts in the “help me” category? It’ll help us a lot having more context about your actual issue.

## Context

<!-- Please provide in this **mandatory section**, the relevant information about your configuration: -->
- Project name: ...
- Team name: ...
- Environment name: ...
- Agent (forest package) name & version: ...
- Database type: ...
- Recent changes made on your end if any: ... 

Thank you

• Project name: FORE

• Team name: Operations

• Environment name:Production

• Agent (forest package) name & version: 9.3.3
    “dependencies”: {
    “body-parser”: “^1.20.1”,
    “chalk”: “~1.1.3”,
    “cookie-parser”: “^1.4.6”,
    “cors”: “^2.8.5”,
    “debug”: “^4.3.4”,
    “dotenv”: “^16.3.1”,
    “express”: “^4.18.2”,
    “express-jwt”: “^8.4.1”,
    “forest-express-sequelize”: “9.3.3”,
    “morgan”: “^1.10.0”,
    “require-all”: “^3.0.0”,
    “sequelize”: “^6.32.1”,
    “tedious”: “^15.1.3”
    }

• Database type: mssql

• Recent changes made on your end if any: only changing the readme.md file in my backend and deploying to prod fixes the issue when it reapears. It happened again today on wedensday 8 of may 2024.ter