Stuck on "Generating your admin panel"

I registered, added my DB credentials and the UI has beens stuck on this message for ~12 hours since then. Not sure what to do. There’s no errors or anything, just the spinner.

Context

• Project name: yoyotestproject
  • Team name: …
  • Environment name: …
  • Agent (forest package) name & version: …
  • Database type: MySQL
  • Recent changes made on your end if any: …

Hello @panstromek,

I’ll check our logs and go back to you.

Hello @panstromek,

Our log indicates that there have been a timeout error contacting your DB.

First of all, the fact that this error is not displayed to you is a problem on our side and we will investigate because it’s not normal.

To solve your issue, can you please check that your MySQL database is accessible publicly on the internet? If you choose “instant deploy”, our servers need to contact your DB in order to give you access to the frontend.

To reduce the exposition of your DB, you can only accept our public IP addresses to contact it

If you prefer not having your DB exposed on the internet, you’ll need to select the “advanced setup” that allows you to use a local server for development, and then a server deployed internally for your production DB.

Thanks. That looks like a firewall or something, yes. I already whitelisted those IPs, because I got an error from Forest Admin that it can’t connect. After I did that, it got stuck like this. I’ll check what I can do.

Hello,

Same problem with a Supabase project.
Can you check what is the problem ?

Project name: DegDeg

Hi @AMNT

Can you create a separate thread?
Email notifications are sent to all participants when reliving old threads