Layout updates issues

Hi everyone,

We’re trying to change the color of the badge in collection settings and the admin returns an error.

Screenshot from 2020-09-04 11-16-37 Screenshot from 2020-09-04 11-18-47

The server error message is:

{"errors":[{"status":422,"detail":"Invalid patch value (path: \"/collections/18744420-8877-11ea-87c2-fb8b759786aa/layout/fields/TradesReceivedCheck/widgetEdit\", op: \"replace\", value: {\"name\":\"dropdown\",\"parameters\":{}}): ValidationError: child \"parameters\" fails because [child \"isSearchable\" fails because [\"isSearchable\" is required]]","meta":{}}]}

Could you please advise?

Regards,

Dmytro

Hi @Dmytro :wave: thank you to your feedback.
Which field are you trying to update ? coinbaseTrades... or TradesReceivedCheck.
Can you provide me the name of your project and the environment on this issue occurred please?

Hi, @Arnaud_Moncel,

Thank you for your reply.
Field: coinbaseTradesReceivedCheck
project: zigguratintl
environment: dev1.

Can you provide me a screenshot of the network tab of your browser on the call on /api/layout please?
If you can provide a little video record to see exactly what you are doing?

@Arnaud_Moncel,

I provided the screenshots in the original message. Using the layout editor --> select field coinbase trades received check --> DISPLAY SETTINGS --> I try to change the color of the badge and it fails with the error I provided in the original message.

I wanted to see the payload was send from the frontend to our backend.

@Arnaud_Moncel,

Well, now there is no error. Seems to work. Thank you! Will let you know if it occurs again!

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate if you have any issue with the widget :wink:

2 Likes